Are you driven to be different
- Do you have what it takes to be part of a team handling large scale projects?
- Have you been in this role for at least 5 years?
- Do you have the discipline and the vision to work on a project that innovates for the future?
- Manage assigned warehouse teams
- Oversee all equipment allocation
- Carry out routine safety and compliance inspections
- Supervise operational audits as required
- Work with logistics manager on implementing all SOP
- Be aware of all KPI metrics and actively work on maintaining or improving performance
- Monitor costs
- Maintain/update inventory and asset movement records
- Assist the project team with closeout of the project
- Assist project accountant with inventory movement summaries
- Assist logistics manager with assigned tasks.
- College graduate preferred but not required of work history is relevant
- Computer proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and other applicable software programs
- Demonstrate flexibility and is adaptable to change
- General knowledge of logistics protocol, routines and procedures
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive. Is able to accomplish tasks without direct oversight
Become a part of our team